Established in 1997 BHS Engineering are involved in a range of Defence and Commercial projects. Core activities are supported by a highly dedicated and technically trained workforce. With access to significant plant, equipment, vehicle and tooling BHS Engineering can mobilise quickly and efficiently to support our Customer needs.
All personnel hold Maritime Security Identification Cards for access to Maritime Security Zones and Police Clearance.
BHS Engineering has in place a Quality System certified by DNV to AS/NZS ISO 9001: 2008
BHS Engineering provide the following services in house or on site
Capabilities and support include
- Supervision / support of minor tasking through to Turnkey Projects
- Steam / Gas Turbine overhaul
- H.P. / L.P. Compressor Servicing
- Fixed Plant maintenance and defect rectification
- Pump overhaul and alignment
- Heat Exchanger overhaul
- Valving (pneumatic and fluid) overhaul and repair
BHS Engineering have access to and work closely with other disciplines such as AICIP inspection of Pressure Vessels, Sheetmetal, Lagging / Insulation Services and Pipe Spool Fabrication
- Machining - In house and Site
- Hydrostatic Pressure Testing - Digital Real Time Recording - Pressure / Temperature
- Endoscopic Examination - Digital Imaging